Tampa, FL – April 10, 2007-- Pilgrim Software, Inc., a world-leading provider of Enterprise Compliance and Quality Management (ECQM) software solutions, today announced it has brought back, by popular demand, "Knock Out Non-Compliance," its nationwide regulatory workshops tour. Pilgrim will launch the sequel tour with the half-day complimentary educational workshop April 24 in Indianapolis, followed by presentations in 10 additional markets throughout the spring (Chicago; Minneapolis; Irvine, CA; Foster City, CA; Research Triangle Park, NC; Atlanta; Miami; Boston; Philadelphia; Raritan Center, NJ).
Presenters from within the regulatory industry this year include former FDA directors, and Quality and Regulatory Affairs executives from some of the nation’s leading life science organizations. Attendees will hear about the newest FDA regulations and auditing processes, as well as innovation in Quality Control and Regulatory Affairs process automation. They also will learn how companies have successfully overcome QC and RA process challenges and improved quality, safety and efficiency across their entire chain of care.
• Dan Michels – Former FDA Director, Office of Enforcement; Michels Consulting, LLC
• Sandra Whetstone – Former FDA Director, Division of Compliance Management and Operations; Managing Member, Comprehensive Compliance
• Betty Jones – Former FDA Acting Director, Office of Compliance; Managing Director, Comprehensive Compliance Solutions, LLC
• Tim Fischer – Principal, Arc Pharma Services
• Anthony Hudson – President & CEO, Organizational Excellence Partners
• Michele Donatich – Director of Quality Systems, Cardinal Health
• Cynthia Pleach – Information Systems Administrator, Stryker Biotech
• Jodie Bastian – Quality Systems/Quality Assurance Manager, Stryker Biotech
• Robert Dicheck – Vice President, Quality & Regulatory Affairs, Osmetech Molecular Diagnostics
• Rafi Maslaton – President, cResults
• Mark Willis – Manager, Complaints Specialist, Fresenius Medical Care
Pilgrim Software will conclude the workshops with a product showcase featuring some of its newest and most innovative, integrated products for ensuring compliance and quality across an enterprise.
“Our regulatory workshop reveals the latest developments on FDA standards and an inside look at effective ways to remain fully compliant, while offering insights into real quality and compliance successes realized by top-performing companies,” said Nikki Willett, Vice President of Marketing and Regulatory Products for Pilgrim Software.
For the complete “Knock Out Non-Compliance” workshop schedule, and to register on-line, visit www.pilgrimsoftware.com.
About Pilgrim Software, Inc.
Pilgrim Software, Inc. is a world-leading provider of Enterprise Compliance and Quality Management solutions for global organizations. Named 2007 North American Enterprise Compliance & Quality Management Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan, Pilgrim helps organizations manage industry and regulatory compliance, reduce manufacturing costs and improve customer satisfaction. For more information, visit Pilgrim Software’s website at www.pilgrimsoftware.com