SmartSolve Studio Designer Boot Camp
This course will engage participants in a hands-on overview of how to configure a brand new business application using the Studio Designer applications. This immersion-style training covers a general product overview and a deeper exploration into the application. The class will look at how the configuration tool can be used to design, create, and implement forms for use in the SmartSolve® quality management solution.
- Understand SmartSolve Data Model Structure.
- Modify existing data models using Pilgrim’s Entity Designer.
- Create brand new Forms using Pilgrim’s Forms Designer.
- Create brand new menu options, saved searches, and end user dashboards.
- Understand database tracing and logging for new applications.
- Understand how to migrate applications from one environment to another.
3 days, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- IT Project Members
- SmartSolve System Administrators
- Implementation Team Members
Recommended SmartSolve administrator knowledge
$2,400 per attendee