CAPA Management Boot Camp
This course will engage participants in a variety of features available in the SmartSolve® Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) Management application. The immersion-style boot camp covers general product and discussions of how to configure and maintain the application as an administrator.
- Comprehend overall CAPA Management functionality as an end-user and super user.
- Comprehend overall CAPA Management and third party integration functionality.
- Compile various real life CAPA scenarios based on specific industry requirements.
- Apply, configure, and execute real life CAPA processes within the CAPA Management application.
- Analyze and maintain CAPA Management as a System Administrator.
2 days, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- IT Project Members
- CAPA Project Team Members
- System Administrators
$1600 per attendee