SmartSolve Insight Reporting Boot Camp
This immersion-style training course will engage participants in a hands-on overview of how to use data definition and entity relationship diagrams to manage data when building custom reports with the SmartInsight Report Writing application. It will also demonstrate how IT and project managers tackle reporting requirements by looking more closely at SmartSolve® data and how unique reports can easily be built to meet company needs.
- Comprehend overall knowledge of SmartSolve DDF and ERD diagrams.
- Understand SmartSolve Data Model Structure.
- Configure a brand new report for SmartSolve using Pilgrim’s SmartInsight Report Writer.
- Trend and Analyze SmartSolve Reports.
- Create Report Queries and publish to the SmartSolve Portal.
3 days, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- IT Project Members
- Project Managers
- Managers responsible for metrics/reporting
Recommended SmartSolve administrator knowledge
$2,400 per attendee