Document Management Boot Camp
This course will engage participants in a variety of features available in the Document Management product. The immersion-style boot camp covers a general product overview and a deeper exploration into the project phases and implementation planning. On the technical side, the class will look at how the product can be configured for customer-tailored document and change management requirement business models (document and document change policies).
- Comprehend overall Document Management functionality as an end-user and super user.
- Comprehend overall Document Management, SmartSolve® and third party integration functionality.
- Compile various real life scenarios based on specific customer requirements.
- Apply, configure, and execute real life document management processes within the Document Management system.
- Analyze and maintain the Document Management system as a System Administrator.
3 days, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- IT Project Members
- Document Control Project Managers
- Customer/Pilgrim/Pilgrim Partner Implementation Team Members
$2,400 per attendee